Palo Alto County Hospital Auxiliary October Minutes
The Palo Alto County Hospital Auxiliary met in the Health Education Room at the Hospital at 1:30 on Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2017 with 15 members present. President Jane Bruch opened the meeting, the Pledge of Allegiance was recited and Karen Sewell read the hospital auxiliary prayer.
Wendy Krischel Process Excellence Leader for the hospital reported that hospital construction is finished and there will be an open house of Nov. 14 with hours to be late afternoon into early evening. The auxiliary will plan to help with the open house as needed. The Language of Caring program has started and 89 employees have had the training.
UNIFUND forms for specific businesses were handed out to be dropped off at businesses.
1. Hospital representative or liaison is Wendy Krischel. She is our main contact. Sarah Travis will be doing advertising and Lori Morey will make posters for the auxiliary to hand out.
2. The PACH Auxiliary Bake Sale and Chamber Coffee will be Friday, November 10. The Chamber Coffee will be from 9:30 to 10:30 and the bake sale from 8 to 11.
3. Masquerade Jewelry Sale will be Thursday, November 16 in the Health Education Room 10 to 4.
4. Collective Goods (Books Are Fun) will be in the Health Education Room on December 7 from 8 to 5.
5. Linen Sale will be held sometime next summer, date to be determined.
6. There will be no November or December meetings. Our next meeting is January 17, 2018.
7. Our Valentines Day Candy Sale will be February 14, 2018 from 9 to 3 in the Health Education Room.